Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 4 - Real food

Oh my goodness.  What I would not give right now to have a Chippi!! haha


          By late last night, my day had really worn on me and I wanted nothing more than to reach into the freezer, grab the Snickers ice cream and say "to heck with it."  But I stayed strong and just went to bed.  That is one of the biggest changes I have noticed in my eating habits.  I am usually a late night snacker of brownies or cookies or whatever wonderful baked good my mom has around the house.  That's the biggest hazard of living at home with a mom who doesn't need to watch her weight, a father that works hard construction all day and can eat whatever he wants and a brother that is trying to GAIN weight... C'est la vie


     Breakfast was Kashi cereal with more iced green tea.  Mid-morning munchies led me to yogurt with granola in class while my professor very hilariously described the "girly bits and boy bits" of flower reproduction systems.  Far From Boardinary knows what I'm talking about hahaha.  Speaking of which, big congrats to Boardinary for his acceptance into med school yesterday!! A few of us in the lab had a beer this afternoon to celebrate... The guidelines to the challenge say that alcohol doesn't count, but it still felt like cheating! Haha woops!! :) Bravo Tim!

     
     Lunch was a big fresh salad with carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms and the yummy honey mustard chicken.  


     This afternoon was tough, I went to a small gathering where linguica pizza was served... Not cool. Dinner was boring. I made some fresh warm kale chips but then had the rest of the chicken and broccoli from two nights ago with a sweet potato.

     50 push ups before bed. Double shift at work tomorrow... We will see how that goes. Really tough not to snack while I am there. So much yummy stuff!!

     Happy running xo

No comments:

Post a Comment