Monday, September 2, 2013

5 weeks to go!



Day 25 - Juice

LOVE POM pomegranate juice. Definitely my fav!! I raced the moon tonight and I think I won ;)  I am excited for my PR, especially considering the 10K I am doing in just under 2 weeks!  I am ready to really start focusing on distance now that I am confidant in my pace.  Hoping to add 1.5-2 miles to my long runs every week from here on out.  I should be much farther along by now, but I feel the best I have ever felt while training, so I hope it is a good sign!

Day 26 - Squats

A very lite leg workout after my 10k yesterday. Feeling good!!  Thanks Nicole for the set :)

 Day 27 - Fitness memes
I could post these all day long :)  I love them all from serious and motivational to the silly ones.

Day 28 & 29 - Leg day and Yoga pose

 A fellow challenge group member said it best: every day is leg day for runners... "Speed" run followed by some yoga stretches before work

Day 30 & 31: "Selfie" and achievements
My selfie on Saturday totally cheesing for my friend Cleide's wedding!  As for my achievements: My Fuel points were through the roof in August! I missed my goal of 31 by one day!! But still had an amazing month. I didn't make quite as much of a debt in my miles as I would have liked but it was BY FAR the most miles I have ever run in a month. September it will happen!! I was really excited to participate in this challenge group by IG fitness gurus @slambooy and @lashreds this month, it pushed me really hard every day. I highly recommend looking into joining a challenge for anyone looking to push their fitness goals!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment