Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September is here!!

4 weeks to go until Providence Rock n Roll HM! Training is going well, I cannot wait for this damn humidity to get lost!!

So because Active August was a huge success, I am now working on my September goals: hit 30 for 30 on my FuelBand point goals, complete the#sitinseptember challenge reaching 3:30 wall sit, and have an epic running streak, running at least 1.5 miles every day!!

Day 1:

Day 2:  

 Gym was closed... even though the website said it was open... womp womp woooomp :(  Struggled through a VERY humid run outside and had to do my wall sits against my car! haha I was still able to make it work though :)


Day 3:  


So I bit the bullet and joined a gym. I opted not to test my luck with the lighting storm this afternoon, and decided it was time. Who would have ever thought I preferred running outdoors?! I ran into my cousin there, who is working towards being a person trainer so anyone in the area that goes to WOW give him a shout (Andy Dupras) 😊 he even completed my wall sits (yes plural) with me!!

Day 4:

A very lite run in the morning, just to keep my legs stretched :)


Day 5:
Don't mind me and my negative splits. Last longer run before my race on Saturday!! So excited for my new Shwings that came in!! Fly like the wind :) I completed my SitInSeptember wall sits in lab today between incubation times haha

Day 6:
I was not able to get a run in this day, a double shift it the restaurant had me running around all day though!  KILLED my points for the day :)

Day 7: RACE DAY!  See Run to the Rock 10K


No comments:

Post a Comment