Monday, August 26, 2013

6 weeks!

6 weeks remain until the half marathon!  I have decided to sign up for a 10K in 3 weeks, I think it will be a really good race practice considering I haven't participated in one since March!!

Active August update:

Day 21:

 OK so I have been slacking big time!! My fun filled couple of days have put me a bit behind. So here is day 18 (protein) and day 20 (apparel). Eggs are absolutely one of my favorite proteins!! And these Champion Vapor shirts are some of my awesome new swag from the outlets this past weekend!! Tomorrow I will have the other posts that I missed! Ran tonight for the first time in a few days and I have this lingering pain in the back of my knee that just won't quit! Back at it tomorrow :)



On a way way way awesome note, I hit 1 MILLION Fuel points today :)  Pretty rev'd up for that!!

Day 22, 23, 24 - Handstand, Something new, Stretch

Ok back on track! Did my handstand in the lab that morning goofing off! My something new was running with my friend Mel this morning :) I usually run alone so it was really nice to have a buddy today!! A nice easy 3 miles, long run coming tomorrow. Anyone want to join me?? Stretching is something I definitely don't do enough of, so this was a great end to my run today!! 



1 comment: