Monday, September 30, 2013

Three weeks!

OK, so I have totally slacked on the Sit in September challenge.  With all the running I have been doing, and the slight bit of knee pain I have been struggling with I decided not to strain too badly.  With three weeks to go, I am feeling great about this race, especially with my recent 10K time!

9/8/13 -


Day after the 10K, feeling somewhat sore but still got a run in followed by a short walk with Randy :)  I have been fighting some tightness in the back of my knee for a while, and it has become more and more annoying. Hopefully it doesn't stick around too much longer

Really nice, cool night!  Forgot my inhaler at home so I had some troubles but luckily it was a beautiful night so I could fight it.  The pain in my knee, however, is becoming more and more intolerable.  Trying to work through it without pushing too hard, but I really don't want to mess anything up too badly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment