Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Progress!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE T25 yet?!  Whoah baby.  I am hooked.

This past weekend I went shopping with my mom and sister and I really enjoyed myself for the first time in a very long time.  Regardless of the sizes on the tags, I felt SO comfortable in the clothes.  It was really amazing.


I recently posted on my Facebook and Instagram a picture of my progress.  I was very hesitant, not because I am in any way embarrassed of my progress, but because I just don't usually post pictures like this.  So it was a big step for me.  As much as I cannot wait for the nice weather and getting back to running, I cannot deny the changes I have seen all over my body with T25.  I am stronger, leaner and happier than I have been in a VERY long time!!

This April is a Summer Slim down special where you can get your very own T25 workout program PLUS a full month of Shakeology :)

Go to my coaching page HERE to learn more :)

Or leave me your email address in the comments and we can chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment