Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4 weeks out

First run in over 4 months, and I cannot believe I'm going to say this but here it is:::

★ I missed running!! ★

I know, I can't believe it either haha

As much as I LOVE T25, I really did miss the sun on my face and the wind in my very short hair! So I guess it's time to face the facts, I am officially a runner!! Who knew! ;)

I really enjoyed this run for so many reasons.  One, was because I could not believe how great I felt after months away.  Two, because I thought after several months of T25 I was going to be bored in the first 10 minutes.  Not the case!!  I do have to say though, as I sit here Tuesday morning writing this that I forgot how different the muscle groups are that are required for running and my legs are thankful I stopped after three miles!!
Tonight's run... 4/21/14


I am still keeping up with my daily FuelPoint goals.  I have so much fun making sure that I stay as active as possible each and every day!

Still LOVING my FuelBand and the daily motivation that it gives me!!  Just wishing that there was an Andriod app!


No comments:

Post a Comment