Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Alpha Grad!!

Happy Tuesday all!!

This weekend I was SO, SO excited to complete the Alpha round of T25!!  It took me a bit longer than the 5 week timeline (8 1/2 weeks, 10 days of which I spent sick as a dog) but I am proud to say that I did not skip a single workout!  I went along with the schedule and completed all 30 workouts, including some extra in between, plus Zumba classes!

I feel AMAZING.  Official weigh in = 6.8lbs down, and many inches lost all over my body.  I don't have before and after pics yet, I am hoping to have Randy take them later.  I would love to take them when there is still natural light in the house!

This is my "crazy, sweaty, I don't care" selfie that I took on Sunday after finishing the last workout!  Geek haha


I cannot say enough amazing things about this workout.  It has changed my workout mentality completely, and while I cannot wait for the weather to get nicer so I can get back to running a few days per week, I know that I will continue with this program.  I'm addicted.  




IT IS 25 MINUTES PER DAY PEOPLE.  EVERYONE'S GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment