Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BeachBody Coaching!

Alright!  I am 7 weeks into my T25 program and LOVING it!!  Although I am a bit behind on the workout schedule, I should be completing the alpha round by the end of next week.  I recently had to take off 9 whole days due to sickness :(  But I am back on track and having a blast!

After starting T25 and really getting into the program along with drinking my daily dose of Shakeology, I decided to take the jump and become a coach!  BEST decision :)

I am already the proud momma of an amazing group of challengers.  Currently, Katie, Melissa, Brie and Amy are also using T25, Christina is about to begin the 21 Day Fix program and Randy is killing it with P90X+    I am so proud of all of them!

Also, I recently decided on a name for my team: 3 Zone Fitness

If anyone is interested in learning more about any of the MANY BeachBody programs, or has any questions, don't hesitate to ask!  

My coach website is www.beachbodycoach.com/DANIELLEM8

Go ahead by, take a look around and if you send me your email address I can gift you a free club membership that gives free full access to the beachbody website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment