Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shakeology: Not your average protein shake

I have NEVER been a very big fan of protein shakes.  I would always spend too much money on them at the local supplement store and then let them sit in the pantry for months on end because I could never enjoy them enough to drink on a regular basis.  Chalky, artificial tasting, yucky-ness.  


For years I had been hearing about Shakeology, but like many stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the price.  I remember thinking that people were crazy for spending that kind of money on a protein powder that they could get for a fraction of the cost at a supplement store... but then I realized that I was one of those people spending money on the lower-priced item and dreading every sip.

#Shakeology Seriosuly the BEST meal replacement shake I have ever had. I was getting it way before becoming a coach, and now I get it 25% off! www.beachbodycoach.com/megandicesare
At $4/day how can you afford NOT to drink it?!

FINALLY I gave Shakeology a try and I couldn't be happier!!  When I placed my order, vanilla was the newest flavor so I gave it a shot.  Holy moly.  It is like a vanilla shake.  The best part is, you can add practically any flavor to it and it is amazing.  I love peanut butter, so that is an easy go-to but also, a cup full of fresh or frozen fruit with a splash of low-cal OJ gives you an awesome smoothie!

Almond Milk Iced Coffee Shakes || Baked Bree


My favorite recipe right now is to use a scoop of vanilla ShakeO with 1 1/2 cups of cold coffee and 5 ice cubes.  Pop them in the blender and BOOM you have yourself a low-cal, nutrient PACKED Frappuccino  :)

Another thing I have been considering is making my own caramel sauce to add.  I have seen a bunch of crock-pot caramel recipes on Pinterest and have been dying to try them.  I will be sure to let you know how that goes!

If you want to know more about Shakeology, head over to my coaching page and check it out.  Or leave me your email in the comments and we can chat about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment