Thursday, March 13, 2014

Backbend Challenge!!

Everyone knows that I love a good challenge :)




So recently I challenged my sister to do a backbend every night and hold for 30 seconds.  We have been talking about getting back into tumbling for ages, but never seem to get any further than the "ya we should" discussion.  NOT ANYMORE!!



Today she decided that we would make it a 30 day challenge.  30 days, 30 seconds per day... who knows, maybe we will change it up along the way and add time, or walk-over!  End goal is a tumbling pass.  I should probably set a goal date?  MY BIRTHDAY!  Today is the 13th, so we are exactly 5 months away from my birthday.  DONE



I will do a tumbling pass by my birthday :)  HOORAY!!

DO you have any goals that you have set recently?  What are they? What is the deadline?  Let me know!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment