Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 10-16

   Are you ready to see live how a simple system can earn you money from home! Check this out! - http://chumpno1.easyprofit.track.clicksure.com

This past week has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me!  I was doing fantastic with my run streak (5k every day!) and then on Friday I had my wisdom teeth taken out.  Womp womp wommmp.  So that put an end to the streak.  Friday I had no recorded activity :(  But on Saturday and Sunday I did get out for a walk with Randy.

Day 10: Key - This is my favorite key chain!  Repping SC :)

Day 11: Big - BIG cheesy smile for my early morning run!

Day 12:  Black and white:  One of my favorite photos of Randy :)

Day 12:  My new running band to hold my phone finally came in the mail!  And I rocked a solid 4 miles

Day 13: Funny - Wishful thinking that I would come out of surgery to find out I won the lottery! haha

Ready to go!!  Big chipmunk cheeks about to get even bigger!!

On top of everything he did for me that day, I woke up to these one the table :)

Day 14: Flag - It was flag day!  A 1 mile walk, but still no running 
Day 15: Father - An older picture with my dad and sister, it was Father's day as we as Stephie's birthday!

Day 16 - Play - An awesome first game for the US in the World Cup AND I got to run :)  Not too shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment