Monday, February 25, 2013

OH MY GOSH 3 weeks!!!

3 weeks until the big day!!

2/24/13 - I had every intention of doing a nice, long, outdoor run this morning.  Cue the cold, POURING rain :(  I opted for a shorter (2.25mile) indoor run.  Still quite difficult though.  The cold is really going to kick my ass this year, I can feel it :(

2/25/13 - Terrible training day.  I started strong, felt really good and then barely completed 3 miles.  My hips were in so much pain.  ugh

2/27/13 - Another terrible.  This newly developed hip pain needs to hit the road, FAST.  Only got in 2.5 miles before I felt like I was going to be flung off of the treadmill from not being able to pick up my own feet. SO painful :(  I did however complete another 40 minutes on the elliptical machine, which makes me wonder what is actually going wrong.  I feel like I know a decent enough amount about anatomy; I am really hoping it's not my hip flexors, or joints rubbing together!!

Bad weekend.... No training :(

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete