Monday, January 21, 2013

SINGLE DIGITS!! 9 weeks

Here we go!  9 weeks left, really on track now!

01/13/13 - Day 12 burpees, 10K on the treadmill.  It was a REALLY slow 10K, even for me! With good reason though!  The treadmill at my parents house gets used by all, but it is new, so I am still getting used to the settings.  Apparently, it does not reset between uses, and my first 1.5 miles was run at an incline of 6!! Made me feel better, because I was REALLY depressed that I was struggling so badly, so early in.  Once I leveled off it was great!  I finished strong, and really only stopped because it was my longest run to date and didn't want to push TOO much.  I still need to walk on Monday haha  Plus this week I am handing in my thesis proposal ::GULP:: so that means a significant decrease in sleep over the next few days! haha

01/14/13 - 60 minute Zumba class, day 13 burpees

01/15/13 - Rest day, very tired.  1.25 mile run on treadmill, day 14 burpees, 50 sit-ups

01/16/13 - 60 minute Zumba class, 1.25 mile run on treadmill, day 15 burpees, 15 sit-ups ( I have decided to add sit-ups to my burpees, so every day I will be adding 1 sit-up; I think I may modify the traditional crunch a bit - possibly hold light hand weights and make a full swing motion over my head for each crunch... We'll see.  If I do, I will take pictures of the motion so you know what I mean)

The rest of the week was a bust, need to get my time management under control so I can still workout even though I am neck-deep in thesis writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment