Monday, January 7, 2013

11 weeks to go

Through a strict regiment of Vitamin C drops, DayQuil, Mucinex, and green tea I have finally forced my cough into submission!!  I can FINALLY get back to training!  Not to sound like a baby but, for me, chest congestion is death.  Having asthma to the extent that I do means I have about 75% lung capacity function on a good day... add a cold and I'm working on fumes.  You wouldn't do that to your car would you?  When I workout while sick, I don't feel accomplished, I feel like garbage.  Granted, I don't like sitting on my laurels either, but getting better, faster is more of a priority for me.  But I'm back! :)



1/1/13 - 2 miles, treadmill +3 incline

1/2/13 - 60 minute cardio: Zumba, day 1 of burpee challenge

1/3/13 - day 2 burpee challenge

1/5/13 - day 4 burpee challenge, no cardio, but I worked at the restaurant and logged over 4 miles walking according to my FuelBand


2013 Total:  Cardio: 2 miles  FuelBand : 22.25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment