Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Burpee challenge


A friend recommended this challenge to me as a modification of a challenge that he is working on.  I will begin by doing 1 burpee on day 1, then adding 1 burpee every day until day 100.  At the end of 100 days I will have completed 5050 burpees!!  That's one way to help me get to my sculpted shoulders goal!

Depending on how hard-core you are, you may or may not be able to do push-ups in "lower position".  I would like to think that I can do the push-ups, but time will tell.

Also, if you miss a day, you need to complete the missed day, PLUS the current day.  If you miss two days in a row, you need to start over!

Burpee tutorial - Here is a video, just in case you aren't 100% sure of how to do them  (PS if I have arms like hers by the end, I won't complain!!)

Good luck!

1/2/13 - Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment