Thursday, March 1, 2012

Overload



Hey everyone!
I hope you all had an amazing weekend... oh wait it's Thursday :/ haha which brings me to my next point.  It is with great regret that I am writing to inform you of my withdrawal from the New Bedford Half-Marathon.  Unfortunately, this year it just ins't going to time out right for me.  My grad work has become life-swallowing and my energy level after a day of class, homework and lab-work leaves little room for an 8 mile run.  I still have every intention of keeping this blog going, with fitness goals and health tips, and I hope that everyone will continue to follow!  It has been a lot of fun so far, and it is writing that I get to enjoy!!  Anyways, back to my homework.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day :)
xo happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment