Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Endurance

   Let's talk endurance.  About 6 months ago I found a product at GNC by USP labs called Modern BCAA.  Now my general rule of thumb is, anything at GNC is overpriced crap... but not this.  It is a supplement (yuck, I don't even like using that word) that is a composition of natural amino acids.  I'm not going to go nerd on you guys, but TRUST me.
   This product has helped me with increasing my run so much.  I run faster and for longer periods of time.  Next month for the half marathon I plan on pre-filling several bottles and giving them to friends and family that I know I will see along the course.
   I have only tried the White Blue Razz, but it mixes in clear and tastes like blue razz crystal light.  It's best COLDDDD.  As soon as it hits room temp, it gets a weird tinge.  So I definitely recommend a Blender Bottle to anyone who isn't leaving the house and going straight to the gym.  You can get them at GNC for like $10 and they are usually on sale.
I am in no way claiming to be an expert on the matter, but if you have any questions let me know!  If you are looking to increase your stamina and energy during your workout, this product is incredible for doing just that.
Happy running! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment