Monday, August 18, 2014

Be Consistent


I am sure that you have heard this before, but I will go ahead and say it again:  Consistency is the key to results!  Whether it be at work, in school or in your fitness!

You MUST be willing to put in the work. The results WILL come! Not overnight, maybe not even in a week... but you WILL see them!

If you are anything like me, you may tend to come up with reasons "why not"

Will YOU have the courage to put aside your excuses and insecurities to achieve your goals?
BE STRONGER than your excuses.  There will always be someone with less time, more to do, and bigger obstacles.  And they will get it done. So can you!! I can have the tendency to be my own worst enemy, especially when it comes to working out!  I am loaded with every excuse in the book. But once I have just laced up and started my workout, I am SO much happier.



No comments:

Post a Comment