Friday, May 16, 2014

T25 GRADUATE!!!!



Woop woooop! The T25 results are IN and they don't lie! 

I've lost 12 pounds and 9.5 inches, and gained a confidence in myself that I had definitely lost somewhere along the way.  Not to mention I became a permanent believer in Shaun T and member of the BeachBody family. 

It took me quite a bit longer to complete the program than it should have (about 16 weeks instead of 10) but I was certain to complete every single workout along the way!  I even added some in haha

While I am ecstatic with my results, I am also determined to make as big of an improvement the next round!!

One of the best parts is that I absolutely love being a coach with BeachBody, being able to help others achieve their goals the way that I have.  Fitness is an ongoing process, and you don't have to go through it alone!

If you have any interest in the programs, let me know!  You can send me an email at CoachDanielleM8@gmail.com or visit http://tinyurl.com/coachdanielle





No comments:

Post a Comment