Monday, May 19, 2014

Harpoon Brewery 5 Miler

This run was AWESOME!!!!  I had such a blast, couldn't have asked for a nicer morning and there was beer and  hot dogs waiting at the finish line.. what more could I want?!  I am disappointed that it is a lottery registration, because I would run this every year if I could!

I ran a PR pace of 9:44 min/mile which is SO SO awesome :)  I was thrilled.  I was aiming for anything under 10:30min/mile.

I am so excited for the change in my body especially my running endurance and strength.  This is going to be a great season, I can feel it!!

Pre-race selfie... ready to go!
Got my Shwings!!

Crossed the finish line with a new killer PR!!!

Lunch of Champions :)
So thankful to my mom and Randy for coming up with me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment